ACME VOYAGES DMC (Destination Management Company)
Created in 1988 by Chandra Kumar Bhatia, ACME Voyages offers voyages for individual and groups for custom trips to India, Nepal, Sri Lanka and the Maldives.
PROFESSIONALS AT YOUR SERVICE
ACME Voyages, whose headquarters are based in New Delhi, India with proper offices in Nepal and Sri Lanka.
Our team consists of 30 professionals of tourism, Indians, Sri Lankans, Nepalese and French, who have a perfect knowledge of destinations and their rich heritage they offer, and a great experience and a real know-how in terms of the receiving tourists
Always listening to and serving our clients, we are a team tourism professionals ACME Voyages conceiving itineraries and products based on Tailor made Exclusive tours to our destinations. Depending on specifications, we fully adapt and enrich our proposals. We have a sophisticated and passionate approach enhanced with personalised advice and suggestions to realise the unforgettable trips to our destinations.
DIVERSITY OF EXCEPTIONAL DESTINATIONS
Today, the interest in the countries of the Indian subcontinent, especially in India, is undeniable. This Southern Asia is fascinating; it amazes all visitors. During the last fifteen years, these destinations have evolved and now offer quality infrastructure and a real diversity in terms of hospitality, transport and services.
India, delight the senses. This land of the Arabian Nights is one of the most enchanting tourist destinations of the world. Here is a world of sensations is like nowhere else; a unique and unforgettable journey that registers as an experience that remains forever etched in our memories.
Sri Lanka, reveals a lush, between jungle and lake plains, high plateaux and hills and tree plantations and beautiful beaches. This small country is equally an old heritage and culture, this small country is fascinating as witness by the ancient capitals of the kingdom (Anuradhapura, Sigiriya and Polonaruwa) and the cities of Galle, Kandy and Colombo packed with history.
Nepal, the Buddha’s birth land, is a place of unique ethnic mix. From one valley to another, the old royal cities (Kathmandu, Bhaktapur or Patan) to the Annapurna route passing through the jungles of the Terai and animal sanctuaries in the west, This Nepal has a thousand attractions.
Bhutan, in extension, is also easily accessible by road from India or Nepal. At the foot of the Himalayas, this Buddhist kingdom, which has managed to preserve its culture and its nature, contains unparalleled treasures.
Maldives, undoubtedly deserve their reputation of paradise on earth. At the heart of the Indian Ocean, 500 km to the southwest of India and Sri Lanka, it is an archipelago of 1192 islands grouped into 26 atolls. The wonders of nature to live intense moments of happiness.
WHY CHOOSE US?
• We are a team of 30 experienced Indian, Sri-Lankan and Nepalese travel professionals ready to help in planning the holiday of your dream.
• We are established in India since 1988, in Nepal and Sri Lanka since 1993. Each office has its own infrastructure and all are coordinated for effective services.
• We have more than 25 years of experience in leisure, business and incentive travel
• We operate our own fleet of private cars and coaches to let you discover the Indian Sub-continent.
• To share with you our passion for the Indian sub-continent destinations.
• To prioritise tailor-made tours rather than ready-made itineraries.
• To always travel the extra mile to give you satisfaction and earn your loyalty.
• Our mantra is to always abide by our commitments.
EXECUTIVE MANAGER : Mr Surinder Yadav India Sri Lanka and Nepal and Maldives